Intensive Marketing Accelerator Programme
This 12-week fantastic and flexible programme (1 topic per week, although you can jump ahead) will lead you through all the main components you need to know to perform well in a marketing role. We will guide you week-by-week through different aspects of the huge world of marketing so you walk away with more confidence and ability to contribute to a role in marketing ongoing.
Who should attend?
People who are looking to enter a marketing role in business or people who are new to marketing.
- Walk away with a broad understanding of marketing, and how the main components fit together
- Understand the importance of your Marketing Proposition and how it impacts marketing tactics
- Understand the pros and cons of digital marketing, social media and traditional marketing communication tactics
- The importance and impact of the marketing department
- How marketing fits with the overall business
- The main digital marketing options to use to succeed online
- The pros and cons of different social media channels
- How to use branding, printing and direct marketing as tactics
- How public relations and advertising work
- How the sales department can compliment marketing
- Why your target market and marketing positioning matters
- How to complete a SWOT Analysis from a marketing perspective
- What your competitive advantage and USP actually mean
- How to use a simple competitor analysis process
- How the 4 Cs have replaced the 4 Ps in marketing
AU/NZ$1250 + GST
GB£675 (no VAT)
US$850 (no GST)
CAN$1250 (no GST)
“I really enjoyed the Intensive Marketing Accelerator as it covers all aspects of marketing which
gives you a clearer picture of how it all fits together. It has helped me become more confident as
well as competent in a marketing role, while also understanding how marketing impacts other
areas of the business. The course allows you to learn about a wide range of marketing aspects in
just 12 weeks which is fantastic. Thanks to Ambrose and the team, highly recommended.”
Brittany Light, OLG Office, Sydney
“The Marketing Company’s ability to create and present their training courses is exceptional.”
Liane Anderson, Taranaki Chamber of Commerce, New Zealand.
“The Marketing Company achieved the highest rating of any company I have used in 14 years.”
Don Stockwell, South Taranaki District Council