Covid-19 Marketing Boot Camp™
Walk away with a 12-month prioritised, budgeted and time-lined marketing plan to maximise your business results, specifically for these changing global times under Covid-19. The world of business has changed, so your marketing needs to as well.
Using our proven world class Essential Marketing Boot Camp process that we’re run worldwide, the Covid-19 Marketing Boot Camp has 4 distinct ‘upgrades’:
- We walk you through 26 modules online to build up your plan steadily, and to build your marketing confidence as we go
- Before your start creating your marketing plan, you’ll receive a personal call/zoom from one of our experts to get you set up to save you time
- After you complete your plan you’ll get one on one access to one of our experts online to review your plan and handle any urgent questions you may have with your implementation, especially focused on digital marketing
- You’ll even receive a Marketing Profile Report using the world class Extended DISC profiling tool, to better match your personality to the marketing role (worth AU$250)
- All in all this is over AU$2000 worth of training, value and expertise for just AU$1250
- BETTER STILL, in New Zealand, if you qualify under the Regional Business Partners programme you may get this fully-funded before 30 June 2020 or 50% funded ongoing. Act fast: email email@example.com
Your challenge: like over 50% of businesses, you don’t have a proven active marketing plan you refer to on a weekly basis. As a result, you likely waste time and money on the wrong marketing tactics, you may miss marketing opportunities or your team may waste countless hours each month.
Who should attend?
Marketing managers, marketing coordinators and marketing assistants in small to medium business.
- Walk away with a prioritised, budgeted, robust marketing plan
- Become more focused and proactive with your marketing tactics
- Build a marketing plan around affordable, measurable, practical marketing
- Increase your sales and profits through smart marketing
You’ll learn to:
- Use your competitive advantage and USP correctly
- Choose the right digital marketing tactics to focus on
- Pick what traditional marketing to use in your business
- Combine digital, online and traditional marketing together
- Build your marketing plan around clear outcomes
- Stick to your plan when people may distract you!
- Put each marketing action into a clear timeline to follow
- Better measure your marketing to be more proactive
- Budget correctly for each area of your marketing
“At the marketing boot camp a year ago we ambitiously set ourselves a growth goal of 25%. However, we steadily followed the plan, reviewed it every month and adjusted accordingly and we achieved our target for incoming sales early in December! Thank you for all your sound advice and I am convinced that a sound Marketing Plan is the backbone of successful growth.”
Graham Pillar, Caste Industrial Supplies, UK
“After the Boot Camp I now have a knowledgeable focus and the confidence to fulfil the position of Marketing Manager and add value to the company.”
Beth Simpkin, Doors n’ More, New Zealand